Long Live TV!
Watch and record digital broadcast network and local channels anytime, anywhere on your tablet. No cable. No Internet. And no monthly fees!
Welcome to TabletTV!
TabletTV is now available for a one time set up fee of only $89.95!! After that, there are absolutely no subscription charges or recurring fees to watch and record free over-the-air channels. Be among the first to own what is sure to be one of 2015’s hottest and coolest television viewing solutions. You will be able to watch and record all available digital broadcast channels in your area on iOS tablets.
Buy Yours Today
When you sign up with TabletTV, you receive the TabletTV App that downloads to your tablet and a TPod antenna...all for a one-time set up fee of just $89.95. After that, no subscription or recurring fees at all! And that’s all you need to start watching live broadcast television on your tablet anytime, anywhere!
- The TPod is essentially a digital TV antenna (ATSC tuner) and DVR, bundled together into one palm-sized, rechargeable device
- Directed by the TabletTV app, the TPod scans and captures any over-the-air digital TV station signals within range and communicates directly with the tablet (with or without the internet connectivity) via its built-in Wi-Fi. The built-in Wi-Fi enables the TPod to communicate directly with the tablet when paired.
- When the TabletTV user has access to a home Wi-Fi network, the TPod pairs with it and can be used anywhere within that network. Content is received on the TPod which is then moved to the tablet when paired, and it works both indoors and outdoors.
- With TabletTV’s Electronic Program Guide (EPG), you’ll be able see the current day’s program and a full 3-7 day schedule for each of the channels. You can change channels on the EPG with a small screen view. Or you can tap for a full screen view and scroll channels by a simple finger swipe.
- You’ll be able to record live and scheduled programs (coming in an update soon) to enjoy later when it best fits your schedule.
No fees, no wires, just TV on a tablet, startup promises
From SFgate.com, 8/24/2014.....Bay Area television viewers may soon have one more reason to cut the cord with cable and satellite companies thanks to a service that brings free over-the-air TV to tablet computers.....It's called TabletTV, which doesn't require Wi-Fi, a cellular connection or a subscription fee. All that customers need is an iPad or Android tablet and one of the startup's antenna devices costing less than $100.
Magid finds clear market opportunity for TabletTV
From Broadbandtvnews.com, 8/26/2014....TabletTV is nearing its San Francisco-area beta launch in partnership with the KOFY-TV station, owned by Granite Broadcasting, and research seems to suggest the timing looks to be ideal....That’s according to new data from Frank N. Magid Associates, a research-based strategy consulting firm. Magid’s latest research finds a clear market opportunity for TabletTV, as 33% of all tablet owners consider themselves very likely to use TabletTV. Given that almost half of the current US population with internet access owns a tablet, or about 110 million people, the scale of the opportunity is clear.
TabletTV Launches In San Francisco, National Rollout Scheduled In 2015
From MediaPost, 12/26/2014....TabletTV has beta launched in San Francisco, in partnership with the KOFY-TV station, owned by Granite Broadcasting. Bay Area tablet owners can receive digital broadcast network and local channels. Following the launch in San Francisco, which has a target audience of more than 7.4 million, TabletTV will roll out to major markets across the U.S. in 2015.
KEEP ME INFORMED!
Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date on TabletTV’s developments.